Tiger Woods has earned more money than any golfer ever. Business Insider broke down exactly how Woods accumulated his estimated $800 million net worth. (Video explanation below).
Here are just a few of Woods’ biggest paydays on and off the course:
- Woods leads his sport in career prize winnings with an estimated total of $122.5 million.
- The 2019 Tour Championship earned Tiger a $4.6 million payday.
- A deal to play exclusively with Bridgestone Golf balls is estimated to be between $1-$2 million a year.
- Woods reportedly cashes checks from Monster beverages worth an estimated $2 million a year.
- His past club deal with Nike was worth an estimated $11 million per year, and his current contract with Taylor Made is unknown but obviously at least equal.
- Woods still has the Nike apparel deal, worth an estimated $20 million per year.
Photo Credit: Taylor Made via Business Insider YouTube screenshot