Ultimate Fighting Championship star Conor McGregor is challenging “Hollywood actress” Mark Wahlberg to a fight. The prize? Shares in UFC. “I’ve decided to challenge Hollywood actress Mark Wahlberg next,” Conor tweeted. “A fight for all the shares!” The dare comes a week after McGregor was filmed demanding his “rightful shares” in the company, TMZ reported. In 2016, Wahlberg said he’d been happy to hand over his stake in UFC to Conor and then rescinded the offer. Wahlberg hasn’t responded to McGregor’s challenge — yet. If he takes up the offer, it would mean McGregor is coming out of his recently announced retirement. The fighter announced his retirement last week, hours before a report said that he was under investigation for sexual assault in Ireland.
Photo Credits: Connor McGregor
I’ve decided to challenge Hollywood actress Mark Walhberg next.
A fight for all the shares!
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) March 31, 2019