National Grandparents’ Day is this Sunday. A new survey from Redbox.com looked into movies that Grandparents would enjoy watching with family on Sunday.
Here are the top 5 movies that’ll get you in the spirit to celebrate grandma and grandpa:
- Betty White as Grandma Annie in The Proposal
- Jack Albert as Grandpa Joe in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Tyler Perry as Mabel Madea in Diary of a Mad Black Woman
- Maggie Smith as Dowager Countess Violet Crawley in Downton Abbey
- Julie Andrews as Queen Clarisse of Genovia in The Princess Diaries
Photo Credit: Walt Disney Studios