The most popular beer brand in America is, by far, Bud Light. Numbers crunched by 24/7 Wall St. prove the point, with the number of barrels shipped in 2017 doubling its nearest rival.
HERE ARE THE TOP 10
- Bud Light (33 million barrels shipped in 2017, down 6.2% from 2016)
- Coors Light (16.5 million, down 4.1%)
- Budweiser (13.3 million, down 7.5%)
- Miller Lite (13.1 million, down 2.8%)
- Corona Extra (8.7 million, up 3.6%)
- Michelob Ultra (7.7 million, up 21.3%)
- Modelo Especial (7.2 million, up 17.4%)
- Natural Light (6.5 million, down 1.9%)
- Busch Light (6.4 million, up 0.4%)
- Busch (4.7 million, down 2.6%)
Americans love beer. Some 40% of drinkers in the U.S. list the hoppy concoction as their alcoholic beverage of choice. U.S. beer consumption totaled nearly 159 pints per person in 2016 alone.
Photo Credit: The Wine Stalker