A new survey asked people to name the top signs someone is a bad driver. Conducted by OnePoll and commissioned by CB Automotive, the study found the top 10 traits that drivers hate to see happening on the roads:
- Excessive speeding. 61% said it means you’re a bad driver. But over 40% admitted they like to drive fast. And one in three think of speed limits as “just a suggestion.”
- Cutting people off, 54%.
- Tailgating, 44%.
- Constant road rage, 43%.
- Using your horn too much, 38%.
- Not using turn signals, 38%.
- Driving with one hand on the wheel, 29%.
- Talking too much while you drive. Either to passengers or on the phone, 29%.
- Leaving your high beams on when you don’t need them, 25%.
- Singing along to the radio. Only 18% agreed with that one.
The survey also found 56% of us wouldn’t date someone if we thought they were a bad driver. And 78% said the way you drive says a lot about your personality.
Photo Credit: SWNS – via YouTube