Today is the day edibles and several other new cannabis products go on sale in Ontario. The Ontario Cannabis Store says 59 products will be on store shelves as of this morning but they will not be available for online purchase until January 16, 2020. The O.C.S. warns that supplies are limited and some of the new products could sell out by the end of the week. A more consistent supply is expected to arrive by March.
To view the map of where private cannabis retailers are located in Ontario: CLICK HERE (You will be redirected)
From the Ontario Cannabis Store:
Over 100 Cannabis 2.0 products are expected to be available for sale within the first few months of 2020. Here’s a look at what product types authorized retail cannabis stores and OCS.ca will be offering:
- Edibles: OCS.ca will offer edibles for between $7 and $14.
- Beverages: OCS.ca will offer beverages for between $4 and $10
- Vapes: OCS.ca will offer vape products for between $25 and $125.
- Topicals: OCS.ca will offer topicals for between $15 and $55.
- Extracts: OCS.ca will offer concentrates for between $30 and $70
Photo Credit: Ontario Cannabis Store
Contains files from the Canadian Press