Here’s how to wrap a Christmas gift in 15 seconds:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Gift wrap
- Scotch tape
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Cut wrapping paper so you’re able to wrap the gift with a 2-inch overhang. Paper should cover both sides of the package’s height.
- Position the narrow side of your box diagonally across the sheet of wrapping paper.
- Lift the edge of your paper to meet the upper corner of the gift.
- This creates a triangle. Crease section onto gift and pull corner upward, flush onto the box’s edge.
- A new edge is created. Once again push paper onto gift and pull corner up once more.
- Flip present over and tape edge.
- Two new edges are created on the narrowest side of your box. Fold the triangle of paper down like the top of an envelope. Tape to secure.
Photo Credit: Stock image – Free use – Photographer unidentified