[Video] Texas Man Burned By BBQ Incident Caught On Video

[Video] Texas Man Burned By BBQ Incident Caught On Video

A Texas man had the hair singed from his arms after trying to light his grill…forgetting he’d left the propane tank running.   Paul Blasi, 31, of San Antonio, was having a great new year as he exited his backdoor to set up his grilling station to cook some chicken for a beet salad on Thursday.  He opened his grill and noticed it didn’t light and said he “kind of went on autopilot.”  In video footage, Paul can be seen picking up a lighter and trying to relight the grill, forgetting about the sparker.  Moments later, the flammable gas that had built up erupted in an explosion.  The explosive reaction was so powerful, even the second hood of his grill shot backwards with force as the fire swarmed outward.   Blasi can be seen holding onto his face, saying. “F**k, holy s**t, holy s**t,” as he held his face and scrambled away from the grill.  Despite keeping his eyebrows, Blasi suffered minor burns on his left arm – the one he used to light grill – and is now sporting one hairless arm, but otherwise walked away unharmed.

Photo Credit: Paul Blasi via YouTube screenshot

 

After 9 Podcast - 91.5 The Beat