The website Nameberry, which is a site all about baby names, is out with this years list of the most popular baby names inspired by celebrities:
- Saoirse (pronounced Sir-Sha) inspired by Saoirse Ronan.
- Rosalia – on the rise since Spanish pop star Rosalia performed at the 2020 “Grammys”
- Archie. Inspired by the son of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- All the Kardashian baby names. Dream is up 120 spots since Rob Kardashian chose that name for his daughter . . . Saint shot up 158 points thanks to Kim. Kourtney’s son Reign, Khloe’s daughter Tru, and Kylie Jenner’s daughter Stormi also gave boosts to those names. Although Tru got more popular for boys, not girls
5. Kehlani, thanks to the singer of the same name
- Banks. It’s gotten more popular since Hilary Duff chose it for her daughter. But it’s more popular for boys than girls.
- Onyx. This one shot up after Iggy Azalea gave it to her son last year. But she might not have had anything to do with it. Gemstone names have been on the rise lately.
- Crew. It’s one of the fastest-rising names since it was bestowed upon the fifth child of Chip and Joanna Gaines from the show “Fixer Upper”.
- Ever since the deaths of Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna, the names of all his daughters have risen in popularity. In addition to Gianna, there’s Natalia, Bianka, and Capri. The name Bryant also shot up on the list of boy names.
image via Instagram/kim kardashian